The National Assembly adopted ...
At its plenary sitting on 7 June 2007, the National Assembly adopted:
1. ACT ON THE PROMOTION OF THE USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES AND BIOFUELS.
2. AMENDING ACT TO THE LOCAL ELECTIONS ACT.
3. AMENDING ACT TO THE ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION ACT.
4. CHANGES IN THE COMPOSITION OF SOME STANDING COMMITTEES.
5. AMENDING BILL TO THE FOREIGNERS IN THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA ACT - at first reading.
6. AMENDING BILL TO THE NARCOTIC SUBSTANCES AND PRECURSORS CONTROL ACT - at first reading.
Atanaska Teneva was sworn in as Member of Parliament (PG of Coalition for Bulgaria) replacing Atanas Paparizov who was elected Member of the European Parliament.
The MPs also discussed at first reading the amending bills to the Value Added Tax Act, submitted by Zahari Georgiev MP; by Mintcho Hristov and Stela Bankova MPs; by Ivan Kostov and a group of MPs; and by Council of Ministers. The voting of the amendments will be carried out on 8 June 2007.